This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and Services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Situated on the North West of the Lincolnshire Wolds an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Wolds View Country Park is ideal for a short break or holiday.
Located 1m from Caistor town, we cater for tents, motorhomes and touring caravans. The site is located on predominantly flat ground, only a few pitches have a slight incline.
We have wheelchair accessible toilets and washing facilities, which include a level entry shower and handrails.
There is also a convenient onsite shop/ reception, Laundry and washing up room to help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01472 851099 or email email@example.com
Car Parking and Arrival
- The Park Reception has a gravel car park. There are 3 Blue Badge parking spaces.
- The car park is lit with low level lamp posts at night and the entrance to reception is well lit.
- Once registered at reception guests can access the park via a barrier operated using an access code. For guests who have difficulty the site Management will offer assistance.
- WCs/washrooms Reception, shop and laundry are all located within the main building opposite the main car park.
- There are 3 steps at the reception entrance. There is an alternative ramp to the left and right of the reception.
- There is a choice of seating in the reception area, which can be used when checking in.
- The floor surface throughout the reception is short-pile carpet.
- The area is evenly and well lit with overhead lighting.
- We can show you to your pitch on request.
- We have pitches for tents and touring caravans / Motorhomes.
- Please specify when booking if you would like a hard standing pitch. All other pitches are level grass.
- Assistance with pitching is offered, subject to staff availability.
- Parking on the grass beside your caravan or tent is permitted.
- There are numerous water points, dustbin areas and fire points on the park which are no further than 50 metres away from any pitch.
- Chemical toilet disposal, Motor home grey waste, normal grey waste and litter bins are located in the service point on the LH side as you enter the main park past the barrier.
- Pitches are allocated on booking and staff are happy to advise which pitches are suitable for your requirements.
- We have one twin bed accessible Glamping Pod.
Toilet & Washing Facilities
- The toilet block has level access and is located next to the reception and shop.
- There are 3 blue badge parking spaces available.
- A unisex accessible toilet / shower with a level entry wet room /shower.
- Entrance door 900mm/35.5ins wide and level entry into the toilet.
- Vertical rails either side of the basin and toilet, a chair is provided.
- The flooring is non-slip laminate.
- The blocks are well lit with LED overhead lighting with PIR sensor lighting.
- There is a large wash basin; height is 800mm/31.5ins with lever taps.
- The Launderette and dish washing facilities are to the right of the Amenity building and accessed using the ramp to the left of the reception or using the 3 steps
- There is Blue Badge parking in the main car park opposite the Amenity building.
- The launderette and dish washing area is housed in the same room flooring is level, lighting is PIR activated.
- The door opening is 800mm/31.5ins wide, easy to open.
- There is one front loading washing machine/ dryer.
- Iron and on/off switch is accessible from seated or standing position and ironing board is adjustable.
- Hand wash sink is 850mm/33.5ins high.
- The flooring is non-slip laminate.
- The area is well lit with LED overhead lighting.
- There is a shop in the reception building where you can purchase a basic range of household goods and newspapers. This shares the same entrance and parking as the reception. (See Reception section).
- The shop is level throughout.
- A low level counter is provided.
- Milk and essentials can all be ordered and reached from a seated position or assistance will be given
- A water bowl is available just outside the Amenity building for assistance dogs.
- All facilities are clearly signposted with signs. Clear signage is used throughout the park large black letters on a clear or cream background.
- The nearest General Hospital with an A&E unit and walk in NHS is 12 miles away and the nearest Doctor’s surgery is 1.5 miles away
- Please contact reception for further information.
- We can offer a list of nearby attractions and details of their Access Statements for information, where available.
Wolds View Country Park
115 Brigg Road